MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Fast way to delete users?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I'm probably missing something when searching, but oh well.

Is there a faster way to delete user accounts, such as deleting multiple accounts at once? I have around 2,300 accounts I need to delete, and it is going to be a pain if I have to do them all one by one.

MyBB version 1.4.2.
I'm afraid there isn't way to delete all of them at once, but you could probably use a prune members plugin, idk if this works for MyBB 1.4 you could look in the mods section.
Damn. The prune members plugin wont do what I need without deleting some accounts that are still needed.
Looks like tonight is going to be fun...
What conditions are you wanting to delete them on??

And you should really upgrade to 1.4.5.
(2009-04-21, 07:35 AM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]What conditions are you wanting to delete them on??

And you should really upgrade to 1.4.5.
I'm wanting to delete them under the conditions that they have no email address or passwords, but that's not an option with the prune members plugin. Deleting by last login date wont work since it always shows them having just been on. All of the accounts are active, so that options is out. Post count wont work either, because some of them do have a post count. The emails and passwords are in the dastabase somewhere, but are not recognized when logging in; only after a series of clicking links and being redirected places.

Upgrading isn't my call.
They can't 'not have a password'... Undecided How aren't the recognised when logging in?? What's your URL??
http://www.centpoker.com/phoenix/Upload/index.php

Here is a thread with the issue we where having. Looked through the code more, and there is nothing wrong with it. Everything is set to the correct location, and the emails and passwords are getting into the database.
http://community.mybboard.net/thread-48330.html

You can see what's going on:
username: testaccount3
pw: pancakes
The reason people may not be able to login is because you have .www at the start of your cookie domain which probably isn't needed.
That's not the problem. Just tested it and now I cannot logout. I'm also able to login with the cookie path set at .www.centpoker.com.

Even in the ACP I can see that the accounts are there, but do not have an email address.
Yes, the email address doesn't show up there by default. They still have one. Just click the name, and you'll see it...
Pages: 1 2 3