MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mosaic Tiles version 1.0 [Released 1.4.x]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Description:
~~~~~~

Name: Mosaic Tiles
Author: ghazal
Author's Website: www.mybboard.110mb.com
Version Compatibility: 1.4.x
Files to Edit: None

Screen Shots:
~~~~~~~~

Index Page :
http://www.mybboard.110mb.com/themes/the...index.jpeg

Forum Display Page :
http://www.mybboard.110mb.com/themes/the...splay.jpeg

Show Thread Page :
http://www.mybboard.110mb.com/themes/the...hread.jpeg

License Agreement:
~~~~~~~~~~~

This theme package is NOT free , (Free means you have no rights to distribute or re distribute this theme). The more license agreement can be found inside the ./License/ folder.

Download Link:
http://www.mybboard.110mb.com/Mosaic_Tiles.htm

Thank You
-ghazal

UPCOMING EVENTS: My vBulletin Fantastic::: Very Very Close Resemblance To VBulletin Smile
Is these not working, ??
Simply I use this method to open up rightly,
Click on these link > copy and save their URLs > If you see the 403 error > remove the link and paste the copied link to the adress bar,

It should open then,

I suppoesed that their might be an error in the host,

some reported this error ... This is actually with the host

Sorry for any kind of Inconvinience
ScreenShots What Ghazal Shared With Us Smile

[Image: showthread.jpeg]

Index And Forum Display Are In Attachments Smile

[attachment=13662] [attachment=13663]
Well..NiCely Made Dear
Look Kewl To Me Keep Up The Good Work Smile

Waiting For Vb Version Smile
Thankyou eshajam for your assistence in providing the images in attachements,
as showthread.jpeg image is not showing, so Here it is

[attachment=13664]

Thankyou
-ghazal
Sorry, but this theme is very bad. I hate the english buttons and the Category name cannot be seen very well. Also, the toplinks icons are not anti-aliased and look horrible.
For the top links, I made another set of buttons , that should be change OR replace with the existing ones.

And as far as Category name is concerned, The name is *Tiles* so it should be tiled in its look, and the words within it are somewhat hidden inside and not shown properly, BUT I think I have to change it aswell, Smile I will replace this thead_bg with som lighter colours Smile

any way Thankyou
(2009-04-30, 01:52 PM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]Sorry, but this theme is very bad. I hate the english buttons and the Category name cannot be seen very well. Also, the toplinks icons are not anti-aliased and look horrible.

Come again? anti-aliased? Huh

Not a color i would use but it is not that bad.
Anti-aliasing is the process of removing jagged edges from an image. If something is not anti-aliased, then it has jagged edges and looks horrible.
All your themes look exactly the same Confused but with some css changed... is not necessary to repeat it but the buttons are horrible.

Also, about the vB theme, did you get permission to replicate their design?
(2009-05-01, 12:51 AM)computergeek67 Wrote: [ -> ]Anti-aliasing is the process of removing jagged edges from an image. If something is not anti-aliased, then it has jagged edges and looks horrible.

I have these images in jpeg format, but when i convert it to .gif its outer edges crusehed,

Now I am making its .jpg images and also changing it through css in the XML file. Smile

(2009-05-01, 04:17 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]All your themes look exactly the same Confused but with some css changed... is not necessary to repeat it but the buttons are horrible.

Also, about the vB theme, did you get permission to replicate their design?

Their is not same in all the themes, their is omething changes in Buttons aswell as .panel layout, also their is change in the background color, aswell as .trow1 and trow2 font and colors,

For vB design, I DID NOT use any vB theme for making My vB Theme, and all the coding within it is Exclusively of www.mybboard.110mb.com 's property.

Thankyou
You never get me.... anyways. I know they have different colors but other like that, they are the same theme for me.

Also, is not related with that. Have you heart of design theft? They could take legal action for that. Trust me, you are not the first one trying to release a vB looking theme.
Pages: 1 2 3