MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release]Wanum Box (version 1.6) (aka Welcome Header)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Version 1.4 released!
Now it should be faster (just a little) Wink Wink
I have MyBB 1.4.6 and this won't work for me, i installed it correctly and activated it, and turned it on in the settings, yet it wont show up for guests (didnt try the rest of the settings), no errors, nothing, just doesn't show up.
Try to referesh the forum's cache.
(2009-05-31, 10:08 AM)excalibur300 Wrote: [ -> ]I have MyBB 1.4.6 and this won't work for me, i installed it correctly and activated it, and turned it on in the settings, yet it wont show up for guests (didnt try the rest of the settings), no errors, nothing, just doesn't show up.

Make also sure that in the 'header' template of your theme you can find:
{$wanum}
before
{$pm_notice}
If you can't find it, add it Wink
ok thanks, that fixed it.
Plugin shows an error message when while changing message you'll use some html code like <p style="color"></p>
Here is the error message I've got:
Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/nanof/domains/nanoforum.neteasy.pl/public_html/test/inc/plugins/wanum.php(276) : eval()'d code on line 3
It also shows "{$mybb->user['username']}" in message instead of currently logged username.
What's more, I just found out that if you want to log out as an awaiting activation user you got error message attached to this post and you can't actually log out.
Where are you adding <p style="color">, in the file?? Did you escape the " to \" ??
I'm adding it here (screenshot attached).
I wanted to have green text so I wrote:
<p style="color: green">Here is my hopefully green text</p>
Good Work...
This is a great release, but i get this error on top of my board for some reason.

Quote:Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STRING in /home/site/public_html/site.net/inc/plugins/wanum.php(276) : eval()'d code on line 1

guest message is working beautiful.. im just having problems with "active box for new users"

also, instead of showing the users name.. it just shows "{$mybb->user['username']}!"
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5