MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release]Wanum Box (version 1.6) (aka Welcome Header)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
As soon as i can i will take a look for this problem. Smile
Just released version 1.5...
If you put " in the settings it won't return error Wink

If you were escaping " with \ in previous versions you can also not upgrade or upgrade and just remove alle the \ Wink

Thanks
thanks, i tried to fix it myself for a while. i have no knowledge of php what so ever. everytime i add, or remove something the whole board goes under error.
superb pulgin
100% working here
[Image: 11kfog6.jpg]
Nice plugin.. Big Grin
100% working
if you make "welcome private message" for anyone that successfuly registered, it would be awesome.

i need to tell my new member to read Forum Rules before they interact in the forum.

edit:
works great! Smile
i love your plugin man!
(2009-08-08, 10:16 PM)habs Wrote: [ -> ]if you make "welcome private message" for anyone that successfuly registered, it would be awesome.

i need to tell my new member to read Forum Rules before they interact in the forum.

edit:
works great! Smile
i love your plugin man!

There are already plugins that do exactly what you want like this one which is the first i found, but i'm sure there are others Wink
hi i have one prob.... it's not showing the message for members who have posts<than the mentioned number instead it's showing the message for the members who have not posted for a long time .... can u help ...

forum link

www.freshers360.com
(2009-08-15, 06:18 PM)karthikguru Wrote: [ -> ]hi i have one prob.... it's not showing the message for members who have posts<than the mentioned number instead it's showing the message for the members who have not posted for a long time .... can u help ...

forum link

www.freshers360.com

Did you activate it in the settings??
(2009-08-16, 10:34 AM)MapoGio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-08-15, 06:18 PM)karthikguru Wrote: [ -> ]hi i have one prob.... it's not showing the message for members who have posts<than the mentioned number instead it's showing the message for the members who have not posted for a long time .... can u help ...

forum link

www.freshers360.com

Did you activate it in the settings??

ya i did it even then it's showing only the message which is supposed to be shown for users who have not posted
(2009-08-16, 10:42 AM)karthikguru Wrote: [ -> ]ya i did it even then it's showing only the message which is supposed to be shown for users who have not posted

Can you post the settings you entered in the adminCP for the plugin?
Thanks
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5