MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Is there any solution for this?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
First i have installed 1.4.4 which got a little problem as it shows wrong information in Board Statistics in index page.
But Game section was perfectly working with that.

Then i upgrade to 1.4.5 and the Board Stats Problem gone but in game page the Who's Online at the bottom showing no data.

And the 1.4.6 released but that problem remains.

Anything like {$lang->online_count}, {$onlinemembers} etc. are not working in games_online template but working fine in index_whosonline template.

Is there any solution for this?

http://www.bdplay.com/games.php

Thanks

zas
Removed CAPS and moved to General Support.
Can we have a URL to see what you mean...??
(2009-05-03, 04:36 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Can we have a URL to see what you mean...??

http://www.bdplay.com/games.php
Wasn't there a custom change in a core file to make that work? You may need to adjust the file again.
(2009-05-04, 05:04 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]Wasn't there a custom change in a core file to make that work? You may need to adjust the file again.

Sure. But i need to know which file i have to adjust?
That would have to be support from the developer of Game Section not Mybb.
I have found a error from 1 person that has had a problem with that plug in or whatever with the games and it made the myBB forum break and he believes that it is because of that game thing. I don't recommend having the games on your forum!
It seems there is no communication between the developers of mybb and game section. Game section should be integrated with mybb.

Anyway i am fed up now, and planning to buy vBulletin with ipb. Thanks!
Sorry, but how is it our fault if the author of a mod doesn't communicate?? Confused It's up to the plugin author to fix issues, nothing to do with the MyBB Group... we can't force them to do anything, they should keep the mod up to date with MyBB, not us keep up to date with the Game section, we can't do anything if there's an issue with it... Undecided
Pages: 1 2