MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: i was not emailed about mybb 1.4.6!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i got the email about the mybb 1.4.5 but i didnt get this one.

why?
I don't think it's been sent out yet, hasn't been out very long... the 1.4.5 one wasn't sent straight away after, 2 days after in fact.
(2009-05-03, 08:40 PM)dell Wrote: [ -> ]i got the email about the mybb 1.4.5 but i didnt get this one.

why?

Because it hasn't been sent out yet.
It's also recommended to subscribe to the announcements forum as you get an email straight away then.
(2009-05-03, 09:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's also recommended to subscribe to the announcements forum as you get an email straight away then.

That's what I do Smile
Sometimes we wait a little while before sending the email to those on the mailing list to ensure that there are no issues.
(2009-05-03, 09:44 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]It's also recommended to subscribe to the announcements forum as you get an email straight away then.
Well that won't last for much longer as we're phasing out the use of the announcement and announcement discussion forum in favour of the blog - which you may have noticed.
So get your RSS feed readers out. Smile
Aw, I like the announcements forum! I don't like blogs Sad

That's what I do as well as the email notification.
Did you subscribe?
(2009-05-03, 10:31 PM)Ryan Loos Wrote: [ -> ]Sometimes we wait a little while before sending the email to those on the mailing list to ensure that there are no issues.
Well that won't last for much longer as we're phasing out the use of the announcement and announcement discussion forum in favour of the blog - which you may have noticed.
So get your RSS feed readers out. Smile

Toungue Well not much of a change for me. Yahoo Homepage is my RSS reader.
Pages: 1 2