MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Dark Night 1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
ohh Combo.... what a shame... using others work on your own, without permission AND redistributing it Confused I didn't expect something like this from you (not sure why Toungue). Anyways, the theme have a great potential, but the backgrounds doesn't fit IMO. Also the star icons are jagged
(2009-05-04, 11:08 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-04, 06:31 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]I've seen quite a few people use them buttons on other forum websites, can't think of what the names are. I'll wait until this arse contacts me, should give me some time to create my own. Toungue The status icons are not used on Extremepixels I don't think, I got them off a friend who said they would suit the theme I was creating. If the icons are on Extremepixels, I'll gladly remove them in the next version.

Cheers.

So let's get this straight, you've basically stolen images from someone then call him names? Kinda pathetic don't you think?

That's not fair.... from which website they are ??
It's not dark black, your so bad with colors.
lol, dark black?? I don't imagine a light black xD

Sorry, but that made me laugh so bad Toungue
I only like the background stripes....
You only like what I consider one of the worst parts of the theme Toungue

By the way, even though you changed the input color you kept system buttons the same.. and well they don't quite fit with it.
Nah I mean stripes in Background ... These are quite nice. Isn't ??
(2009-05-05, 01:26 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]ohh Combo.... what a shame... using others work on your own, without permission AND redistributing it Confused I didn't expect something like this from you (not sure why Toungue). Anyways, the theme have a great potential, but the backgrounds doesn't fit IMO. Also the star icons are jagged

I thought you could edit the buttons as I have seen them on many other forums apart from extremepixels, therefore I thought well I'm sure it'll be okay for me to use them. The theme wasn't an extremepixels theme. The icons I never knew they where from another forum, therefore I will change them in the next release.

(2009-05-05, 03:08 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]I only like the background stripes....

Make your mind up buddy, you said you like the theme and now you only like the background. Take a look at your own themes before you start blooning at mine because you've only changed your opinion since Combus said something. Fair enough, his point was fair, I agree.

Buttons and the status icons will be changed within the next release to prevent and copywright infringement unless I get permission to use the buttons.

Thanks for the feedback. Smile
(2009-05-05, 08:20 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-05, 03:08 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]I only like the background stripes....

Make your mind up buddy, you said you like the theme and now you only like the background. Take a look at your own themes before you start blooning at mine because you've only changed your opinion since Combus said something. Fair enough, his point was fair, I agree.

Buttons and the status icons will be changed within the next release to prevent and copywright infringement unless I get permission to use the buttons.

Thanks for the feedback. Smile

By the way, stripes are a part of the theme, and one who like stripes, definetely would proven that the theme, (Not over all theme, though) is fine...
As I say, I shall change the icons within the next release, as for the buttons, if there is a copywright against them I will remove them because as far as Iam aware there are no T&C on them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4