MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release] Dark Night 1.4.x
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Remove them, before any one report you to them Toungue
The stars need to be fixed.
(2009-05-07, 02:56 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]Remove them, before any one report you to them Toungue

Just be quiet, I've said what I'm going to do.

(2009-05-07, 03:07 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]The stars need to be fixed.

Umm, I think a whole new set needs to be designed which I think would be a good idea as they look odd on a dark style. Thanks.
nice theme
Thanks, the update for this theme will occur soon.
Oh, Combo, I have posted the buttons on the thread at DA.
Wow, thanks!
Quite a nice and simple theme you made there combo.

I thing that's putting me off this theme is the header and that you've used black on black (Well Dark gray). You need to change the text colour to white. I can't really see it and its not really professional as well but overall your created a very good theme.
(2009-05-21, 08:06 AM)Jag100 Wrote: [ -> ]Quite a nice and simple theme you made there combo.

I thing that's putting me off this theme is the header and that you've used black on black (Well Dark gray). You need to change the text colour to white. I can't really see it and its not really professional as well but overall your created a very good theme.

I don't think the theme is professional, it's a theme for a gaming/hacking or any other sort of unprofessional board really.

I'll update the theme soon, I'm aware of the errors with the colours, I'm just awaiting on Infranight to create some new statusicons. New buttons are also on the way! Smile
Oh, thanks for reminding me!
I almost forgot about those!
Pages: 1 2 3 4