MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Microsoft's volume licensing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hey guys,

I have a question: can someone tell me 'everything' about the MS' volume licensing? Maybe I'll be buying one. What do I have to pay for it?

How many PC's can be installed with it?

How can I see how many licenses have already been used?

PS: I need info about office 2007 and XP volume licenses, cause I didn't find anything useful on MS website Undecided

regards
hey will be hard to find.

prices will vary for office 07 depending on the number of comps.

i'll tell you mine wasn't cheap. over 300 comps for ... i can't tell you since i upkeep it sometimes Toungue
Well, what I wanted to know: how many comps can be registered (for how many $?)
And; how can I see how many of the licenses are already in use?

=> didn't find it on that website

Smile
(2009-05-07, 08:29 AM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]Well, what I wanted to know: how many comps can be registered
As many as you want.

(2009-05-07, 08:29 AM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ](for how many $?)
Depends on factors such as what country you're in, what sort of organisation it is for (ie Government? Educational institution?)

(2009-05-07, 08:29 AM)destroyer Wrote: [ -> ]And; how can I see how many of the licenses are already in use?
Uhh, the same way you see how many computers are being used in your organisation?
Quote:Uhh, the same way you see how many computers are being used in your organisation?
isn't that only if you ruun a windows sercer?
[/quote]
I had a look and found this: http://www.cmu.edu/stores/computer/Softw...icing.html

I assume the prices are in USD and it says $80.00 for office enterprise and $51 for standard.
(2009-05-07, 02:53 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:Uhh, the same way you see how many computers are being used in your organisation?
[/quote]
Server?
What?
(2009-05-08, 01:40 AM)Yumi Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-07, 02:53 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
Server?
What?
[/quote]

Yes. If the software is installed (not deployed from the server) how can you tell?
(2009-05-08, 02:29 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. If the software is installed (not deployed from the server) how can you tell?
I install Windows on my home computer. I do not deploy it from a server, but I do know that I have one install of Windows.

Is it a miracle?
Pages: 1 2 3