MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Release: Report system like in vBulletin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I downloaded the plugin and uploaded the php file to my inc/plugin folder but it does not show in the list to install/activate? Any ideas?
Change the name of the plugin file to reporttoforum.php
Oups! My mistake, sorry.
I updated the ZIP archive accordingly.

Thanks for noticing!
very good plugin...
this plugin report original content... i liked...
Nice plugin, with the next update can you make it so if a post or topic is reported in a certain forum it will make a topic in the reported forums for that category. So if a post or topic is reported in a different category it will make a topic in the reported forums in the category.
(2012-11-08, 03:16 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Nice plugin, with the next update can you make it so if a post or topic is reported in a certain forum it will make a topic in the reported forums for that category. So if a post or topic is reported in a different category it will make a topic in the reported forums in the category.

Hey!
The idea does look interesting. I'll try to implement it in the next update Smile
(2012-11-08, 01:31 PM)John_S Wrote: [ -> ]
(2012-11-08, 03:16 AM)MYBB GHOST Wrote: [ -> ]Nice plugin, with the next update can you make it so if a post or topic is reported in a certain forum it will make a topic in the reported forums for that category. So if a post or topic is reported in a different category it will make a topic in the reported forums in the category.

Hey!
The idea does look interesting. I'll try to implement it in the next update Smile

ok thanks, can you pm when you do the next update so i can see, because I don't check this section often.

Can you also make it to where staff can't get reported for topics or posts? Or can you choose certain users or user groups that can't get reported for posting. Like the button won't show there? Is that possible?
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7