MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: PHPLicengine integration with MyBB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We did integrate PHPLicengine - Professional License Solutions with MyBB and we hope this is useful for PHPLicengine users who use MyBB too. It acts as new user injection. When a new user signs up in PHPLicengine, it creates a MyBB account for the user too. Ne need to modify MyBB code, everything will be set in PHPLicengine admin area.
so PHPLicengine - Professional License Solutions & MYBB inter related with each other now ??
Is they get this officially... ?
(2009-05-07, 06:02 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]so PHPLicengine - Professional License Solutions & MYBB inter related with each other now ??
Is they get this officially... ?

Erm no. It's simply a bridge.
ghazal, I don't know what exactly you mean by "inter relation". PHPLicengine is a shopping cart to distribute and sell php softwares (and most certainly license the software if the vendor wish to do so.) As about "MyBB integration" I meant when a buyer creates an account in PHPLicengine, it will get a MyBB account too, if admin enables MyBB module in PHPLicengine admin area. If you look at our homepage, you will get a better idea what it is.

It is integrated with several other major forums, I did post the same thing as here on their forums too. Ryan is wise to understand this post is not a spam but just an "Integration Announcement" if you can name it or so. I am wondering I got spam alert on another forum announcing them that our product is integrated with their forums! This is very funny that some moderators don't know the difference of spam and non-spam! :-)
hey why you don't accept customers from Indonesia?
(2009-05-07, 06:24 PM)PHPLicengine Wrote: [ -> ]ghazal, I don't know what exactly you mean by "inter relation". PHPLicengine is a shopping cart to distribute and sell php softwares (and most certainly license the software if the vendor wish to do so.) As about "MyBB integration" I meant when a buyer creates an account in PHPLicengine, it will get a MyBB account too, if admin enables MyBB module in PHPLicengine admin area. If you look at our homepage, you will get a better idea what it is.

It is integrated with several other major forums, I did post the same thing as here on their forums too. Ryan is wise to understand this post is not a spam but just an "Integration Announcement" if you can name it or so. I am wondering I got spam alert on another forum announcing them that our product is integrated with their forums! This is very funny that some moderators don't know the difference of spam and non-spam! :-)

I understand that... But this should be posted as an announcement rather to post as a "Plugin" in Plugin release forum... am I right ??
Ghazal, the user is posting a plugin that allows intergration between their product and MyBB. MyBB does not officially support this plugin, or any other plugin for that matter.

Therefore it's a plugin release, not an announcement.
(2009-05-08, 08:42 AM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]Ghazal, the user is posting a plugin that allows intergration between their product and MyBB. MyBB does not officially support this plugin, or any other plugin for that matter.

Therefore it's a plugin release, not an announcement.

Alright Tom... Thanks for your explanation Smile
Best Regards
ghazal, by "Announcement" I meant "letting others know" and not the "Annoucement" forums! Smile
This is problem of English language. Each word has several thousands of meanings!
If you have more questions about this plugin, you should ask in our PHPLicengine forums and not here, because MyBB staff should not support it but us (obviously!) Smile
One question: Those members who are already registered here (in comuunity.mybboard.net ) are they register here twice by getting registration at http://www.phplicengine.com/index.php ???

Sorry that i am posting a question here... Just want to clearify !!
Thanks
Pages: 1 2