MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBBMyBB SQL Error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Some members and I experience this message in our forum.
What is the source of that bug/problem?

MyBBMyBB SQL Error
MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ') ORDER BY u.uid' at line 4
Query:
SELECT u.username as username, f.fid5 as online_c FROM mybb_users u LEFT JOIN mybb_userfields f ON (u.uid=f.ufid) WHERE u.uid IN () ORDER BY u.uid
Please contact the MyBB Group for support.

Thanks
Don't think this is a bug, moved to support.

What plugins do you have?? Any custom profile fields??
(2009-05-07, 09:23 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Don't think this is a bug, moved to support.

What plugins do you have?? Any custom profile fields??

Thanks for fast reply.
I have lot of plugin from lex and lambrocca (if thats their correct name).
Do you want the list?
I get this message when Im going to the forum root (in the navigation) from a tread.
Yeah, what plugins do you have?? Seems like something isn't being escaped or something, that's usually what causes these sorts of errors IIRC.
And....also.
I seems to only happen with registred users. But when I am trying as admin, everything seems fine.
So I was wondering if it could be something with the permissions to reg.users
It seems fine when going from a tread to main-root (to index.php) as admin and as a guest.
But not registered..humh
No chances are it's a plugin, what ones do you have....
Found the problem....!
It seems when I turn off "Can view who's online?" for registered users under -Edit User Group- the problem appears. When I allow them to wiew who`s online, everything seems fine.
This is a plugin issue.
Carlsberg, what plugins do you have installed?
Didn't seem to want to answer me Sad
Pages: 1 2