MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyMobile
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18
MyMobile is a Mobile Addition for MyBB. With it, you'll be able to view, login, and post to your forums from your Internet capable mobile phone.

The Features:

Latest 10 Threads
Latest 10 Posts
(WOL) - Who's Online
View Threads/Posts
Post to Threads

While this isn't solely a MyBB plugin, it contains hooks so you can create plugins for it.

Current Screenshots:

WOL:
http://localhostr.com/files/3e768d/mobile_wol.png

Latest Threads View:
http://localhostr.com/files/1bf4f5/mobile_threads.png

Latest Posts View:
http://localhostr.com/files/477d8e/mobile_posts.png

It's not complete, but that's what I have so far. Feel free to throw your comments and suggestions. Smile More screenshots coming. Smile
That's B.A. Toungue
I like it, I'd definitely use it too..
If you wanna have some help testing it, I could try. Smile
(I have Opera Mini on my phone..)
(2009-05-07, 11:31 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]That's B.A. Toungue
I like it, I'd definitely use it too..
If you wanna have some help testing it, I could try. Smile
(I have Opera Mini on my phone..)

Yea same here, I have a DSi and my I hate waiting for MyBB sites to load. And the archive mode is no good Toungue
It's not yet complete, I still have the view threads, posts, make posts, etc to do. However, 5 -6 beta testers with different phones and or browsers will be golden. Just make sure you're a registered member at Avidboard as that's where you'll have beta access when I add you guys in. Wink
Just signed up Wink
(2009-05-08, 12:18 AM)Josh[y] Wrote: [ -> ]Just signed up Wink

You'll get an invite when beta testing begins.

If you probably all know, this is designed for modern phones that support standard HTML. However, while I kept most mobile interfaces in check, the coding standards should be XHTML Mobile compatible. I just got lazy on the CSS part and decided to link it in from an external source. Toungue While I haven't made sure it's allowed or not, I'm more than positive it isn't, but again, this is meant for newer phones anyway (maybe someone can assure me on that one?). Toungue
(2009-05-08, 02:42 AM)Imad Jomaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-08, 12:18 AM)Josh[y] Wrote: [ -> ]Just signed up Wink

You'll get an invite when beta testing begins.

If you probably all know, this is designed for modern phones that support standard HTML. However, while I kept most mobile interfaces in check, the coding standards should be XHTML Mobile compatible. I just got lazy on the CSS part and decided to link it in from an external source. Toungue While I haven't made sure it's allowed or not, I'm more than positive it isn't, but again, this is meant for newer phones anyway. Toungue

My DSi can read quite alot of different coding.
It was able to read a drop down search box I have on my site, and I was able to use a shoutbox on my hosting's website, so I shouldnt have a problem Wink
I signed up, and await the beta Toungue

I do hope you do make it auto redirect small screens though, that would be a great feature. But of course have the on/off in the ACP Smile
I signed up. Smile
Awesome, I will use it for sure
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18