MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release - 1.4x] Golden Royale
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Golden Royale
This skin elegantly combines flowing golds and purples to create a work of art fit for royalty.

File Details
Description: Elegant, professional theme with lots of gradients.
Color Scheme: Gold and Purple
Tags: Gold, Purple, Royale, IPB
Screenshots: Index, Forum Display, Topic Display

Latest Version: 1.1
Built For: MyBB 1.4.6
File License: MyBB Studios EULA 1.0

Subscription Information: In order to download, get upgrades, and get support for MyBB Studios' skins and themes, you must have an active subscription. Subscriptions cost $5/year.

Download Golden Royale
Like the colours. It's pretty cool actually.
Very different and sleek looking, good work.
Nice skin but thought you had a space skin lined up next or still you working on it?

Looking to see the outcome of that using Paint.net
(2009-05-09, 10:33 PM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]Nice skin but thought you had a space skin lined up next or still you working working on it?

Looking to see the outcome of that using Paint.net
I had to put it on temporary hold. I'm sick at the moment and I can't make something like that. I'm hoping to release that theme next, and then after that, I will be taking a while to develop this theme I like to call the 'Evolution Theme' which will have the following:

- Awesome rounded corners
- Color Changer
- Drop Downs
- Completely Customized Header
- Reflecting Avatars (Cool)
- Plus other stuff (I need suggestions though)
No offense, but it looks horrible hmm how to describe how it is... don't know the word. The gradients are not good and the on/off images are ugly. The white text and borders are out of place, the toplinks are also. The collapse icons are the default and don't fit the theme at all. And worst of all... you're billing for this???
nice work
(2009-05-10, 12:05 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]No offense, but it looks horrible hmm how to describe how it is... don't know the word. The gradients are not good and the on/off images are ugly. The white text and borders are out of place, the toplinks are also. The collapse icons are the default and don't fit the theme at all. And worst of all... you're billing for this???
Thanks for your feedback, and I'm sorry that you don't like it. I know some people that do like it, and there are others that don't. This theme was originally for IPB, so I had to last-minute improvise with the toplinks when converting it, so I agree that part is not the best it can be.

However, I am not billing just for this theme. I am billing for all of the themes currently available, and all of the themes that will be made available. I am sure there is at least 1 thing that you will like, no? Smile
The contemporaty green is the only one that can be saved Confused However there are only like 5 themes on the site, $1 each? Anyways, this is not related to the thread.
Yes very nicely done.
Pages: 1 2