MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A full guide of how to start the basics of your forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Ok I have a stupid question... I'm trying to install a new theme..and it says to create a folder in my MyBB's images directory ... where in the hell is that lol ohh jesus i'm such a noob haha
Using your ftp program go the images directory under the place you have MyBB files and create a new folder according to the info they are requesting.
To change the background image you have to login to your FTP > images > enter the folder which is named the same as your theme > bg.gif is the background image I believe.
amywinehouseforum.co.uk Wrote:To change the background image you have to login to your FTP > images > enter the folder which is named the same as your theme > bg.gif is the background image I believe.

No you can do that with the themes manager... however you need to upload a new image before but there isno need to replace the existing...
Just telling her the way I did it. Smile
buddy can u tell me how to install n work from level 0 . or tell me which thread can help me
Download MyBB and read the documentation (inside the documentation folder).

Or look at the wiki: [Wiki: install] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead)
I used your guide and it made things really easy to understand ....unfortunate that you couldnt use more images!It didnt ruin it anyway! Well done m8!
thx 4 manual
That's an excellent tutorial for newbie who starting to Webmaster...

Thank you
Pages: 1 2 3