MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Design wanted - Addons in reward
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Though the simple theme but looking good specially thead_bg Smile
I guess Infranight meant me with the ads Big Grin

I removed ads from header now - if that looks more professional Toungue

I also changed the logo now.

@ghazal:
Thank you very much Smile
(2009-05-22, 05:29 PM)Lunty Wrote: [ -> ]Where exactly do i have a ad under the header? Can you take a picture or tell me what theme you magically see this ad.

And i agree my site is "undeveloped" as you put it that is because i don't use it like you use your site for the members and post an whatnot, I only use it too design. Is that ok with you?

Plus I don't need the 00.01p i could get of that one ad you say i have under the header i do actually have my own money.

Sorry, you probably misunderstood me.
I never said your site was underdeveloped, I was saying underdeveloped sites in general shouldn't have ads.
And I never said you had ads either...the first post regarding ads was pointed specifically toward LS 134, the next was for all forums in general.
I know that your forum is specifically for designing, not a huge community.
I apologize if I caused any misunderstanding or if I said anything that sounded rude in any way, I was not brought up that way and I have no ill intentions.
Also, Lunty, please note that I have been very supportive of your themes and I have advertised your designing skills at a lot of places, you were the one who inspired me to try and customize MyBB so much that it would look unique (not that I ever succeeded..)
Again, I am very sorry for anything I have said or done that has harmed anyone in any way.

@LS 134 Yes! It looks much better now, but the theme is still a bit plain.
Ok I apologise it just seemed like you were directing it towards me.
Pages: 1 2 3