MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Sky Ice v 1.0
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Description:
~~~~~~~~~~~
Name: Sky Ice
Author: ghazal
Author's Website: www.mybboard.biz
Version Compatibility: 1.4.x
Version: 1.0
Files to Edit: None

Installation Instructions:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read inside the Guide_Line.htm file

Screen Shots:
~~~~~~~~~~~~
[attachment=13911] <--- Index Page
For more screenshots please visit www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=111

License Agreement:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Please read inside the ./License/ folder

Downloading Link:
~~~~~~~~~~~
www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=111

-----
Thankyou
ghazal
And as I said in your other two themes, colours don't match, the welcome box needs tidying, the images are poor and another rushed theme.

http://www.mybboard.biz

The theme on there is okay. However why would I want to subscribe to your forum for plug-ins and themes when you can get them free elsewhere and get exclusive themes and plug-ins which are much higher quality at MyBBCentral?
(2009-05-19, 09:14 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]The theme on there is okay. However why would I want to subscribe to your forum for plug-ins and themes when you can get them free elsewhere and get exclusive themes and plug-ins which are much higher quality at MyBBCentral?

The Plugins available at www.mybboard.biz are Exclusive and available only from my forum around the net... These plugins for myBB are not from the free market, as you said, so these are exclusively coded and are not available to any other location except at www.mybboard.biz
suckzzz all paid :s
I feel sorry for anyone that would pay for a theme of this quality...
Sorry DougSD, these stuffs are moving to FREE subforum available their and I will also move some Plugins to this FREE forum
(2009-05-20, 03:39 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-19, 09:14 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]The theme on there is okay. However why would I want to subscribe to your forum for plug-ins and themes when you can get them free elsewhere and get exclusive themes and plug-ins which are much higher quality at MyBBCentral?

The Plugins available at www.mybboard.biz are Exclusive and available only from my forum around the net... These plugins for myBB are not from the free market, as you said, so these are exclusively coded and are not available to any other location except at www.mybboard.biz

Yes, but your plug-ins are probably not of a high standard and are probably unprofessional, especially judging by the way you type your English.

(2009-05-20, 04:32 PM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]I feel sorry for anyone that would pay for a theme of this quality...

I know.
Quote:especially judging by the way you type your English.

That is an unfair statement, English may well be her second language!!
(2009-05-20, 09:19 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-05-20, 03:39 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]

Yes, but your plug-ins are probably not of a high standard and are probably unprofessional, especially judging by the way you type your English.

(2009-05-20, 04:32 PM)DougSD Wrote: [ -> ]I feel sorry for anyone that would pay for a theme of this quality...

I know.

So your basically saying people who can type and speak English at a good level are bound to make professional plugins and themes.
(2009-05-21, 12:23 AM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]
Quote:especially judging by the way you type your English.

That is an unfair statement, English may well be her second language!!

Agreed; Combo, no more comments like that please. I don't think anyone types perfect English all the time and ghazal types better English than some English people I know, so comments like that don't help things. Someone's level of English doesn't necessarily have any correlation to the quality of their plugins or their coding knowledge.
Pages: 1 2 3 4