MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [WIP] Revolution
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am currently developing a new theme, called Revolution.
It is right now, far from finished.
Everything there right now is pure Alpha, or just a layout/preview of color scheme.
Go to your User CP [at Discuss Admin] and change the theme to "Revolution".
Note: Only FireFox can view it right. IE currently doesn't support CSS3 or some tags used.
(2009-05-20, 11:36 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Note: Only FireFox can view it right. IE currently doesn't support CSS3 or some tags used.
The only problem with that is about 66% of internet users use IE. I recommend trying to duplicate the CSS3 effects with HTML or Javascript and removing all unnecessary effects.
*clicks tounge*
WELL TELL THEM TO GET FF THEN! Jk.

Ok then, I'll first release this version after I've added everything.
How is the color scheme?
The color scheme is good but I think you should add another color or two. It's very hard to work with only two colors. Also, I like the idea of the trow hover but the hover color needs to be more subtler. Additionally, you should make the on/off images smaller.
Ok, I'll try and add another color, despite the fact that I usually only work with two colors Toungue
Oh, and the tabbed menu is just a preview, I am currently putting it on hold.
Can we get some screens for those who aren't registered at your forum?
Oh, sorry!
[attachment=13954][attachment=13953][attachment=13952][attachment=13955]
(Updated with new screenshots)
Seeing the screenshots, I now realize you had rounded corners on the thead. I looked at the CSS and noticed that it only contained the -moz-border-radius property. I suggest you add -webkit-border-radius as well as -khtml-border-radius. You should then add in the border-radius official CSS3 property. This will make sure that every browser except IE will have rounded corners.
Oh, ok.
Sorry for not seeing that before.
Sorry for double posting, but I have updated the theme.
Can you guys check it out and give me some feedback?
(Revolution U2, I know the logo is not legible)
Pages: 1 2