MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyIPB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
I've ran into that issue to. Don't know why it's happening though. However this should fix it;

1) Open up the footer template, Copy everything in that template
2) Go back to the template list, revert footer to original
3) Paste the template contents back in, over writing all reverted content
4) Make customizations and it should work

Try the above steps. This will be fixed in 1.2.3.
That worked perfect, cheers :d
The www adres and email in the postbit are missing and the postbit warn is on the left and right.
To change it go to postbit template and Find below <div class="author_buttons float_left">
<a href="#top"><image src="{$theme['imglangdir']}/postbit_top.gif" /></a>{$post['button_warn']}
and change it to this.
<a href="#top"><image src="{$theme['imglangdir']}/postbit_top.gif" /></a>{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_www']}

inbetwee
this theme is amazing Cool
I need a liquid layout, I think I´ll work on it

did you guys tested over 'IE Tester' or several browsers to get better compatibilty?

Thanks
Yes! I have tested this theme with ie6,ie7,chrome,firefox3,opera. Smile

MyIPB Rocks!
(2009-06-11, 11:09 AM)inbetwee Wrote: [ -> ]The www adres and email in the postbit are missing and the postbit warn is on the left and right.
To change it go to postbit template and Find below <div class="author_buttons float_left">
<a href="#top"><image src="{$theme['imglangdir']}/postbit_top.gif" /></a>{$post['button_warn']}
and change it to this.
<a href="#top"><image src="{$theme['imglangdir']}/postbit_top.gif" /></a>{$post['button_email']}{$post['button_www']}

inbetwee

Its like that in Classic aswell, also PM and Find are missing to. But are easily updateable. Though not sure what the PM code is I thought would be {$post['button_pm']} but that brings up a different image...

Scoutie44 do you have all the correct coding for the missing button codes please? Again love this theme Big Grin
The pm (pm user) is now located under the username dropdown menu in the updated theme.
Erm, yeah they're in the drop down menu for each user... Please explore the theme a bit more (with javascript enabled).
Yes I'm aware its in the dropdown..... I meant there is a left over PM Button in the images folder so I thought it might have been missing from the postbit just like the WWW and the Email buttons are. I guess people can add these themselves then not hard as said.
I guess I'll leave them there if someone wants to add them back as a javascript-free alternative.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27