MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyIPB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27
Looks great.. trying it now.

Thank You!
For Chrome and IE buggy Header:

Go to: Home » Template Sets » MyIPB Templates
Edit Template: header

Look for:
<!-- 

MyIPB Pop-Up Search Box, uncomment for use. Note: menu does not work propery...
<div id="search_menu_popup" class="popup_menu" style="display: none; color: #000000; width: 200px;">
<div class="popup_item_container" style="padding: 5px;">
<form action="search.php" method="post">
	<input type="text" class="textbox" name="keywords" onfocus="this.value = '';" value="Search..." /> {$gobutton}
	<input type="hidden" name="action" value="do_search" />
	<input type="hidden" name="forums" value="all" />
	<input type="hidden" name="postthread" value="1" />
<hr />
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/search.php">Advanced Search</a>
</form>
</div>
</div>
<script type="text/javascript">
// <!--
	if(use_xmlhttprequest == "1")
	{
		new PopupMenu("search_menu");
	}
// -->
</script>

-->

and Delete all that. Save and you're done.

BTW: Cheers for this great Theme.
Thanks but what is the code that is being deleted? What affect on the forum will it have?
"MyIPB Pop-Up Search Box, uncomment for use. Note: menu does not work propery..."

You're deleting a pop-up search box. Nothing change, is just deleting the option of a pop-up search box, that the Author even warn that the menu does not work property.
Ah right ok thanks Smile

I am missing the spam button that apears on the bottom of the posts. Was there one available for this theme?
Spam button? The report one? I don't think theres a spam button unless is a mod.
(2009-08-26, 02:46 PM)miguelguerin Wrote: [ -> ]Spam button? The report one? I don't think theres a spam button unless is a mod.

Ah would it be Akismet mod thats put it there?
I just tried, is because the Core theme files dont have an image for the Spam button.

Make your own(The templates images are in the "Extra" folder) and name it: postbit_spam.gif
and upload the image:
<forum source>/images/ipb/english/
Excelent theme! Have you thought of making never IPB.Pro 3.0 theme?
Nice theme thanks.

I have also installes the mod Show Events on Index (2.0) but this one is not showing anymore on the indexpage, have you a solution for this .[/u]
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27