MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template/Theme sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I plan to convert a few more of mine. Maybe this one next: http://www.templatesforall.com/download/html-black/ and multiple themes for it.
looks good. I cant wait. You going to put them on the myBB mods site??
Prolly. As long as my link stays at the bottom, I don't care where it its available from. Toungue
I made templates for the Portal too. I think it looks pretty good.
I'm still trying to figure out how the search page is squashed.
Looking much better on the search page. Just registered to check out the rest of the site.
Make computer2 into one. I'm doing a website using it, and I'm dreading the day I get to integrating my forum. I found an okay template for phpBB, but if you make a myBB one, I'd definitely use myBB as my forum.
Ok, I searched around the site some more, and here is what I found:

1) The copyright is too close to the screens edge (add a <p> or something after the copyright to give it some room.

2) New thread and new reply majorly need to be looked at. Especially the text toolbar the the attachment feild.

3) I made one post to test this: http://s92537922.onlinehome.us/mybb/show....php?tid=9

Maybe you could make
Quote:Welcome back, k776. You last visited: Yesterday, 06:08 PM
View New Posts | View Today's Posts | Private Messages (New 0, Unread 0, Total 0
stay where it is supposed to??

4) A white line on the right side of the page still would be nice.

5) Can you make the Admin CP the same colors too??
WebWarrior Wrote:Make computer2 into one. I'm doing a website using it, and I'm dreading the day I get to integrating my forum. I found an okay template for phpBB, but if you make a myBB one, I'd definitely use myBB as my forum.

I can begin to try it after I get this one done.

As for you K776, I don't wanna put a line in because the original web template didnt have a line. I want the MyBB template to be the same as the web template.
ok, fair enough.

(I know I cant spell Smile )
Pages: 1 2 3 4