MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Template/Theme sets
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Any progress???
Here, its not done. k776, play with it, NO right-side line. Toungue
The zeldastyle directory goes in the forum directory. Import the theme file like normal. I already converted the theme to rc4 so you dont need to override version compatability.
[attachment=255]
I assume you mean root directory?? if so, can you actually make it so it link to images/zeldastyle/ ???

As for it being updated for RC4, well done. That was quick, thanks and ill test now.

NO RIGHT LINE :@ (lol, j/k Toungue)

Edit: Ok, umm, I know you put a lot of hard work into it but there is quite a lot of stuff that needs completly redo'ing. For eg: the options, profile, and registration pages and the language file need doing (it doesn't use them).

Overall its a nice skin but you probably need to startover with the RC4 templates, sorry.

Oh, and include the footer bar down the bottom as that is where the syndication link is.
I know.. Thats why I put it out there.. I'm too busy to do it. I'm working to get one of my sites redesigned and another site done.
ok, well whenever have freetime, make it and let me know, I can help test every part of it for you Smile
error 404: File not found

The document you requested is not found.

_______
is there any problem ??
You goign to be doing any more?
I love the green tables and whatnot, though it needs a header image (prehaps a smallish one that users can easily replace?) I'd also like to see the links up there a bit lower. At first they were hard to find.
Pages: 1 2 3 4