MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lightbox? FancyZoom? Try this new rival!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You can easily remove it, but then I doubt you'll get support for it - which is stupid.
Is there a "rule" to be placing back-links in front of mybb powered by ?
Just to be sure there may be some questions that we can have some answers to where a backlink should be placed when distrubting a mod for members of mybb ?
If have finished a first public version. Try it out. But be aware: It's a pre 1.0 version and also included a backlink to my board. Don't modifiy anything, only send me a feedback if all settings work properly and if there are language misstakes... Rolleyes

The final release will come soon (also with the possibility to turn off the backlink in footer!). But only with feedback to this first public version I can release the final version with all speed.

For more information about Shadowbox.js visit: http://www.shadowbox-js.com
installed in my test-board,...it doesnt work on the portal
and there is no effect with thors multivideo plugin
all external links are redirected through a anonservice by another plugin, so it doesnt work with external urls (yes i've patched the class_parser.php file)
continue testing,...
Hi snake,

can you give me the download-urls and your version to this both plugins, please? So I can test it by myself.
Thank you for your (p)review!
awesome...really love it
Looks impressive, I'll wait for the final and give it a try then...
I am excited with the final version Toungue I hope this will be done soon Smile

Thanks for hardwork Pharma Boy xD
hi,

(hopefully) here is the last public beta. I changed a lot of things and improved the (php-)performance.

now it works on portal and with html-links (not only bbcode-links)! also there is a new option: if a user has no permission to see an attachment, the message will display through shadowbox!

last but not least: no need to patch class_parser.php file (or any other)!

for more information about shadowbox.js visit: http://www.shadowbox-js.com

if you upgrade from the first public beta to this one: just overwrite all files and (re-)activate the plugin in admin-cp.
Cool!
Thanks i will download it
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5