MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lightbox? FancyZoom? Try this new rival!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
How come I no longer have the images displayed for the "Netx", "Previous" etc? I had this with the last release. All I can see is the "X" to close the image.
@shedrock:

In Admin-CP go to: Settings > Shadowbox.js
There you can adjust it (set "Attachments gallery" to "Yes").

Smile
works really good, well done Smile
It is set to yes. I know the options are there for the prev and next buttons but I see no images.
have you copied ALL files from the package to your webspace? maybe the images are missing - they should be in /images/shadowbox/

oh, for all: after an upgrade from an older version, you have to deactivate and reactivate the plugin.
yep. They are all there. I even tried to reinstall it over and over again. No luck. The only image present is the "X"
hm, that's curious. can you give me please your forum url? but at the moment I go by train and can help tomorrow first...
I left you a PM with the URL but I figured it out now. For some reason if you leave the previous shadowbox.js file in the jscripts folder it doesn't show the images. I have deleted the old file from that folder and it now works.

Thanks for your assistance.
Shedrock
Awesome, will HAVE to try this out soon!
- Shadows123.
looking good can't wait for the realease Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5