MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Bird Is The Word :: Family Guy Fan-Forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Glad you like it Smile
Site is beast.
Toungue
Anyway, I think it looks pretty good, a few changes are expected then I think it will be good to go! Smile
I'm currently working on some new buttons. I was using a generator, but the trial ran out. So I have all the postbit buttons done - but now the new thread/new reply.Sad
Toungue I can help if ya wanna.
(2009-06-01, 05:26 AM)FullMetalBabe Wrote: [ -> ]Toungue I can help if ya wanna.
I'll drop ya PM.Smile
*cough*
I said if only you had someone who had Photoshop and could do it.
Wonder who that could be..
I joined as emilio. It's about time better cartoon related forums be made on MyBB. Smile
(2009-06-01, 03:27 PM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]*cough*
I said if only you had someone who had Photoshop and could do it.
Wonder who that could be..
If you want to take a stab at it, go ahead; if that's what your implying Wink

(2009-06-01, 03:46 PM)Butters Wrote: [ -> ]I joined as emilio. It's about time better cartoon related forums be made on MyBB. Smile
Thanks for joining Big Grin
Just a quick update. I'm currently working on making changes and adding the new thread/post display - it should be up shortlyBig Grin Also, I've modified the postbit to have a nice rounded effect to match the rest of the site, and also added some images to make it look a bit better. Hope you enjoy the changesBig Grin
Wow what a bumb, between very good name.

People that do not get the name - it's a episode title where Peter finds this song called Bird is the Word.
Pages: 1 2 3 4