MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Anti IE Redirect BBCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Title:
=========
Anti IE Redirect BBCode

Short Description:
=================
With the Anti IE Redirect BBCode you can post content that Internet Explorer users cant read and then redirect users to FireFox Download page.

Regular Expression:
================
FOR FURTHER ILLUSTRATION PLEASE GO TO THE DOWNLOADING LINK

SCREENSHOT
============
[Image: c16adebf68c9c90ff93f2809221ca7d0.gif]

DOWNLOAD LINK:
============
www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=249

Thankyou
ghazal
Bay Brad Wrote:Please, seriously, stop posting this garbage.
Please don't use this if you didnot like that
simple as that...
But filling the those words in my thread is seriously un acceptable
Thankyou
I'm sorry about that. I'll leave your threads alone from now on.
It's his opinion ghazal, if thinks that he thinks that, everyone has a right to their opinions, you get mad because not everyone says your plugins are great and when someone says they ain't good, you think it's an insult, everyone keeps telling you this, you don't listen, anyways.
(2009-06-04, 03:27 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]It's his opinion ghazal, if thinks that he thinks that, everyone has a right to their opinions, you get mad because not everyone says your plugins are great and when someone says they ain't good, you think it's an insult, everyone keeps telling you this, you don't listen, anyways.

Before your reply, he replied to it, with such a hard words that will unacceptable to any one... including you and me,
My mistake that I can't catch his words by quoting his reply...
Secondly, Yes as you said, its upto any one, what ever he/she may say, But please remember, don't make such words that make the opoen forum a bit irritating
It's doesn't make the whole forum irritating, they are your plugins, if that what he thinks that what he thinks.
(2009-06-04, 04:03 AM)JonP Wrote: [ -> ]they are your plugins, if that what he thinks that what he thinks.

??
I didnot understand
They are your plugins, but if some say they aren't good then they stand by what they say, you can't tell people what to say, right.
Its upto the members man, who ever likes or not
Exactly.
What if I didn't want to download Firefox? And how is this any different to your "Anti IE" MyCode?

What's to stop me from just switching the user agent, too?
Pages: 1 2 3