MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Request] GLaDOS Reproduction
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hey, I'm looking for anyone that can re-create the GLaDOS voice from the game Portal, I'd be willing to credit you of course.

PM me if interested its is only 3 - 5 messages and they are all very, very short.
Download a free voice maniplation program and mimic the glados.
see that's the problem, GLaDOS isn't just an easy reproduction, she constantly breaks up the syllables and changes pitch...
(2009-06-04, 02:17 AM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]see that's the problem, GLaDOS isn't just an easy reproduction, she constantly breaks up the syllables and changes pitch...

because it's not a program, it's an actual person voice acting

you know portal isn't real right
lol yes but it's an amazing game. and yes it was done my Ellen McClain, but people have been using some good TTS and some editing software to recreate it with quite a bit of success.
(2009-06-04, 02:39 AM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]lol yes but it's an amazing game. and yes it was done my Ellen McClain, but people have been using some good TTS and some editing software to recreate it with quite a bit of success.

Why not ask how they did it, then?

And sadly I've not played Portal. Sad
Aww you have no idea what your missing! its really kinda dumb but so fun Big Grin

I have seen how they do it I just don't have the software, let alone know how to use it. there's like 4 different programs that are used in every case, none of which are free excluding audacity.

I posting the same thing on a few steam and portal related sites but hey you never know who knows stuff like this Toungue

Anyways I really just don't have the time time learn all the programs, let alone learn and master the tutorial.
In that case, you probably won't have any luck ... what do you need it for?
- Cakewalk Sonar 6.
- Melodyne.
- Text Aloud.
- Audacity.
I meant, why do you need to recreate the voice?
Pages: 1 2