MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x] Google Search MyCode
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Title:
=========
Let me Google that for You BBCode

Short Description:
=================
The Let me Google that for You BBCode is a great help for users that don't know how to use google. If any user requires the help, or didnot get any thing while searching over internet, then you can help him out, By just entering the Keywords in the tags, Rest will be done Automatically.

Regular Expression:
================
For further illustration please go to the downloading link.

Download:
============
http://www.mybboard.biz/showthread.php?tid=273

---
Thankyou
ghazal
Didn't Dalton make one of these??
(2009-06-08, 12:35 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]Didn't Dalton make one of these??

I don't know, If you provide me the link of that, I will be thankful to you Smile

I don't know what Dalton use in his MyCode , In My MyCode, Google search Keywords will be displayed in the Button, That let users to directly to Google search page when clicked... !
I see all the mycodes you release, already.
Can you please just make a thread for all of your MyCodes? This is ridiculous.
(2009-06-09, 12:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please just make a thread for all of your MyCodes? This is ridiculous.

i agreed with you Bey Brad
(2009-06-09, 12:15 AM)kaixer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-09, 12:01 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Can you please just make a thread for all of your MyCodes? This is ridiculous.

i agreed with you Bey Brad

Good idea...
>.< There's not a plugin in the first page of the plugin releases

I disagree. I love all of ghazal's wonderful plugins and codes. You sir are jealous that she is able to capture the beauty and simplicity that MyBB has to offer. You wish you were able to do the same, yet because of a lack of computer skills you cannot do so. You are ashamed of your childhood and the way your parents raised you. You are disappointed with your life and shed your anger all out on poor ghazal. Shame on you Bey Brad... why don't you pick on people your on size?
(2009-06-09, 12:22 AM)bk2070 Wrote: [ -> ]

I disagree. I love all of ghazal's wonderful plugins and codes. You sir are jealous that she is able to capture the beauty and simplicity that MyBB has to offer. You wish you were able to do the same, yet because of a lack of computer skills you cannot do so. You are ashamed of your childhood and the way your parents raised you. You are disappointed with your life and shed your anger all out on poor ghazal. Shame on you Bey Brad... why don't you pick on people your on size?

Damn, you've found me out.
Pages: 1 2 3