MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AdminSpace for sale.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I don't have enough time to run AdminSpace, so I am selling it. You will get a custom theme made by combus, members, posts and the domain.

I am looking for at least $30.

Please PM me all offers.

http://adminspace.net
Wow, so many good sites, gone.
How long is the domain registered til?
Or, you know, since I'm the other admin there you could give it to me... Toungue
(2009-06-11, 02:56 AM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, so many good sites, gone.
How long is the domain registered til?

Yeah, so many sites are being sold. I'm selling because I just don't have the time to dedicate to the site.

The domain expires 10/6/2009.
What registrar is the domain registered through?
(2009-06-11, 03:25 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]What registrar is the domain registered through?

It's registered through GoDaddy.
Oh, does GoDaddy have free transfers or will I have to pay to have it transferred?
godaddy has free transfers
(2009-06-11, 03:31 AM)KuJoe Wrote: [ -> ]Oh, does GoDaddy have free transfers or will I have to pay to have it transferred?

Yeah, it's free to transfer it to another GoDaddy account.
I'll offer $20 for the domain and website and will host it on my server and hand control to Splappy if he's interested. I really like the design and the layout but I also don't have the time to invest, but if you're just going to close it down I'll take it off your hands and foot the costs to keep it online.
Pages: 1 2 3