MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Ease up on ghazal and let her leave the forums in peace.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It just seems that every thread on this entire forum is being hijacked by anti ghazal posts and it is really anti-constructive and annoying, it detracts from the conversation a lot.

I understand that expressing dislike for her is something that brings many of the members here together and that we can all relate to it but seriously it is annoying.

She is doing her best to retract herself from these forums and from her dealings with MyBB and although this probably pleases some people you guys are just making it more difficult for her to do so.

I just wanted to get my thoughts on this out there.

Ps. If this turns into a ghazal did this or ghazal did that thread I will ask to have it closed.

edit: I highlighted my main points so you people who are to lazy to read the whole post can get the idea.
I totally agree with you _Tim. That's the reason she's selling her site, and leaving MyBB.
Thanks _Tim for posting this in my favour
Not being harsh but how many times! Everyone gives her constructive criticism constantly but she fails to see what's wrong with here themes. Every time we says something constructive, she throws a childs paddy and says that we are being harsh.

I'm glad that the website is being sold. I think she's attention seeking "stating that she's leaving MyBB"

How can you leave a software? Don't you mean, youre not going to be using MyBB anymore, idk.

Anyway yeah.
(2009-06-11, 01:45 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]The ignore list feature of MyBB isn't strong enough... you still see threads, postings (with a Show this Post link), quotes, and you still get subscription emails for posts of someone you ignore.

I agree with that... yes, she is in my 'ignore list' and I tried to ignore but without success

"plugin releases" is still full of her "4 lines mycode with external link" threads listed, it´s kind of "poisoned" by spam in my opinion - http://community.mybboard.net/search.php...&uid=19441

before I get "warned" without a reason - this is only a feedback to moderators/admins, not a "personal attack" or something. Another thread about this is fully agreed by users but the problem is still unsolved > http://community.mybboard.net/thread-50824.html
I agree that some members exaggerate (I might have done it too, probably) but there are things like the MyCode's that are flooding the Releases forum when in fact they are not plugins at all.
(2009-06-11, 02:02 PM)aglioeolio Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-11, 01:45 PM)frostschutz Wrote: [ -> ]The ignore list feature of MyBB isn't strong enough... you still see threads, postings (with a Show this Post link), quotes, and you still get subscription emails for posts of someone you ignore.

I agree with that... yes, she is in my 'ignore list' and I tried to ignore but without success

"plugin releases" is still full of her "4 lines mycode with external link" threads listed, it´s kind of "poisoned" by spam in my opinion - http://community.mybboard.net/search.php...&uid=19441

before I get "warned" without a reason - this is only a feedback to moderators/admins, not a "personal attack" or something. Another thread about this is fully agreed by users but the problem is still unsolved > http://community.mybboard.net/thread-50824.html

But where should I post MyCodes when no subforum is bieng into existence Wink
In the tutorials section. But in the "plugin releases" forum no Toungue But I understand you, some time ago there was someone doing the same. Wink
I understand that Ghazal does not speak English as a first language so there is obviously some communication barrier there. However, I also understand that Ghazal is an adult and she should be able to process constructive criticism and learn from it rather than just ignoring it. However, she has constantly shown that she has no interest in improving from criticism and is content to just keep doing things however she wants ... which is fine, but at some point you have to question why she is posting here at all.

In the end, if so many people have a problem with Ghazal, are you really going to hold everyone but Ghazal accountable for that?
I hate pointless posts, so in return I hate people who make pointless posts... you can see where this is going...
Pages: 1 2