MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Gone bankrupted?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Almost everyone is selling their site, what happened? Got bankrupted or some other reason?
I don't have the time to run my site. It deserved more effort.
I am selling Admin Space for the same reason as Combo. I have a few other sites though.
I actually bought a new site, mybbdirectory.com, have some ideas for it Smile
(2009-06-11, 11:10 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]I actually bought a new site, mybbdirectory.com, have some ideas for it Smile

like giving it to me Toungue
I have another website and other dedications at the moment. I've been saying now for the past 3 months I will be creating more content and themes for MyBBDesign and I never do, therefore I thought it was time to just let go.
I already sold some of my inventory, but that's because I didn't have time to manage them.
Like everybody else I have to many domains and not enough time, I'm trying to get some ideas but no luck so far. Sad I'm always looking to purchase sites though. Big Grin
I think people are just realizing that selling intangible products connected to free forum software isn't that easy.
(2009-06-11, 11:47 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]I think people are just realizing that selling intangible products connected to free forum software isn't that easy.

My inventory weren't forums, they were services. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3 4