MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: The Weather BB
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I guess I will ask for a review...
Forum - http://www.weatherbb.com/forum/
Homepage - http://www.weatherbb.com/

Weather and Climate Discussions.
I love those sites which are somewhat close to the reality and nature
Very good forum,
also the theme you are using, is really great
the on, off , and offlock images are excellent
Background image is cloudy which is also close to the theme

The only thing I didnot understand
When I scroll down to the Tropical Weather Topics Category ... adsense ads are showing to me in forum's descriptions...!
How they align their, also they hinder the content in their back side
(Don't hate me Shawn!)...

I visited the website (homepage) and thought it was pretty good. I love this sort of light, simple design and it all flows together really nice.

What I was hoping for was that you had carried on the Wordpress theme through to the forum. Big disappointment when I see the forum theme is almost totally different from the homepage though. The theme is good, but it just doesn't fit with the website.
Nice forum and forum theme. But Wordpress theme gives an impression of some corporate office and forum theme totally differs from it.
Thanks folks Smile and of course I don't hate comments Big Grin

Yes the blog theme doesn't match the forum. I am gonna develop a second version where stuff matches Smile

Thanks again Smile!!!
I agree with what Tomm said and also you may want to move the adsense add at the top. It sort of pushes the forum do a bit and looks bad.
I can help you integrate your WordPress with Forum if you are interested.
I've already helped others do the same, including Tm0, which I'm sure you know.
I can help you do this for free too, as I see your forum's potential.
ARGH... MET is one of my hated subjects XD

One suggestion I do have is possibly link some METARS for pilots? that would introduce some traffic IMO. They are quite hard to find.
(2009-06-12, 07:03 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I can help you integrate your WordPress with Forum if you are interested.
I've already helped others do the same, including Tm0, which I'm sure you know.
I can help you do this for free too, as I see your forum's potential.

I'd love that Smile In return, ill try to be active on your forum or somem like that Big Grin

(2009-06-12, 07:11 PM)-Prowler- Wrote: [ -> ]ARGH... MET is one of my hated subjects XD

One suggestion I do have is possibly link some METARS for pilots? that would introduce some traffic IMO. They are quite hard to find.

MET is the shiznit! I am getting ready to start getting my degree in Meteorology. I can't decide if I wanna go bach degree or phd though, phd is so much schooling lol
lol it's not my cup of tea Toungue

It just happens I have to learn it :'(
Pages: 1 2 3