MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Admin/mod]my request to be a beta tester was ignored...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Lucky sonova..
Even I haven't got 5.0 Sad
(2009-06-14, 02:19 AM)Shawn Gossman Wrote: [ -> ]I was invited to beta test MyBB version 5.0. Seriously! Chris B. flew his private MyBB Jet (thank you donators) to my home and gave me a beta testing computer to use on it, an AlienWare computer.

This version is so cool, I hope I am allowed to say this but 5.0 has free snow cones for anyone who joins. Thats right, when a member joins your forum, they get an automatic snow cone!

The only thing they don't have is FREAKING Paid Subscription features!!! Sad

only 5.0? i got the full 5.5 dude.
PR1 pwns them all.
(2009-06-14, 08:35 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]PR1 pwns them all.

Back in 2005 it was.
ok., so from all this i have realised that there is no chance of me testing.
I wouldn't say that. You just have to make them want you to be a beta tester. The best of doing that is to show you know MyBB well, and the best way of doing that is to help people in the support forum Big Grin.
We'd probably need to see more from you than 9 posts to know what you're like and see if you'd know what to test... it's one thing giving someone a beta, it's another for them to test it and give useful feedback on it.
get like 700 posts and you'll have a chance. I MEAN SPREAD NOT JUST THE COUNT. By then you'll be known.
If you help submit bugs, create plugins, themes or tutorials, you'll have a better chance. It's not about your post count. I got on the MyBB Team with less than 400 posts. It's just about your experience and knowledge of the program. We can't just assume you know everything. You have to show it. Smile
Pages: 1 2 3