MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Plugin for mybb 1.4*] Disable right click for guests
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-06-16, 01:32 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I'll put it simply - if it's something worth stealing, then don't put it on the Internet. No matter what you do, it's practically impossible to stop someone who is determined enough to get your content.

I second this as well.
(2009-06-16, 01:32 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]GD is a bad idea - imagine if the posts-per-page setting is 30 (or higher) for example. Loading 30 images in GD would be extremely hard for a server to handle.

I'll put it simply - if it's something worth stealing, then don't put it on the Internet. No matter what you do, it's practically impossible to stop someone who is determined enough to get your content.

Finally I've got conclusion for this thread Smile
So, the reason why this Mod created is..... to gain and attract Guest to Login or Register
(2009-06-16, 01:41 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-16, 01:32 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]GD is a bad idea - imagine if the posts-per-page setting is 30 (or higher) for example. Loading 30 images in GD would be extremely hard for a server to handle.

I'll put it simply - if it's something worth stealing, then don't put it on the Internet. No matter what you do, it's practically impossible to stop someone who is determined enough to get your content.

Finally I've got conclusion for this thread Smile
So, the reason why this Mod created is..... to gain and attract Guest to Login or Register

It was more to stop those amateur copy/paste thiefs Big Grin
(2009-06-15, 12:26 PM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]Maybe you could replace the contex menu instead of disabling it: http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex...xtmenu.htm

There could be a link to login and/or register and/or rules and/or ...

No reaction to this? I think this will look more professional than a js-alert!
(2009-06-16, 01:49 PM)babjusi Wrote: [ -> ]It was more to stop those amateur copy/paste thiefs Big Grin

Instead of displaying warning message button, what about if add more code (Java) to redirect into Login/Register page after click OK button? Smile
More annoying to Guest.
What the code should be add/modifying in side script?
any update news on this plug in?
Yea Because The Plugin as got Removed Can someone add back
(2010-05-05, 11:50 AM)OptiikzZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]Yea Because The Plugin as got Removed Can someone add back

No, he said he doesn't want his plugins redistributed.
(2010-05-06, 12:44 AM)41shots Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-05-05, 11:50 AM)OptiikzZ™ Wrote: [ -> ]Yea Because The Plugin as got Removed Can someone add back

No, he said he doesn't want his plugins redistributed.

Indeed. The plugins are not mine anymore as I sold them all to that_guy. If you guys want the plugins have a look here:

http://community.mybboard.net/thread-69184.html
Pages: 1 2 3