MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: What is this..?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I just signedup to www.hackforums.net

It goes fine. I activate my account via email. Now I recieved a PM from omnicient. When I click it to read, It goes a strange thing to my computer. My CD ROM went out open and closing, somewhat 4 times it open and close automatically. I thought that its my PC virus or any other thing, But I astonished that when I click on any other link within the hackforums, it shows the same thing.

Can any body face that problem OR I am the only bieng..?

Thankyou
(2009-06-16, 11:28 AM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]I just signedup to www.hackforums.net

It goes fine. I activate my account via email. Now I recieved a PM from omnicient. When I click it to read, It goes a strange thing to my computer. My CD ROM went out open and closing, somewhat 4 times it open and close automatically. I thought that its my PC virus or any other thing, But I astonished that when I click on any other link within the hackforums, it shows the same thing.

Can any body face that problem OR I am the only bieng..?

Thankyou

I'm a member on HF and I don't get this. I think your computer may have another virus Confused
I just install a fresh window,
I openup the links on this community just as normal,
But I today face that problem and only clicking on the HF links
I know who is omni. He sent you a nice "PM" with love. LOL
You can see there that I just signup on HF
You can see my userID on whose register today in Board Stats
(2009-06-16, 11:38 AM)kan3 Wrote: [ -> ]I know who is omni. He sent you a nice "PM" with love. LOL

He is admin there
It's a hack forum after all Rolleyes
True.
(2009-06-16, 11:46 AM)Martin M. Wrote: [ -> ]It's a hack forum after all Rolleyes

Do the members their, really hack websites ??
Don't it be Illegal or say cyber crime
See it from the different point of view.....hacking for learning.
I don't see what we can do about it...

That site has taught be quite a bit about site security and stuff actually.
Pages: 1 2 3 4