MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Tatoos..!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is any body familiar with Tatoos..?

I just saw a man with an enormous amount of Tatoos covering all his body including Chest, Back, Hands, Shoulders, Neck and even face...

I am really have an un explainable feeling after seeing this,

I have to ask,

Why People make them ontheir body ?
What is the benefit of making them ?
Is they have any side effect to the skin ?

---
Thanks for the reply
[Image: _45938962_rouslantoumaniantz.jpg]
^^^^^^^^^^^^^
It's matt XD
people do it to express themself in a way people cannot avoid.
Or maybe some people just like getting tattooed? I think it's one of the best feelings in the world.
Look at this man, Its really horible feelings when I saw him...

[Image: 6c6485a3c33884b57889219987911957.jpg]
It's a culture you will never understand, it really needs to be approached with an open mind.
(2009-06-18, 05:49 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ][Image: _45938962_rouslantoumaniantz.jpg]

He was the guy who tattood them 56 whatever stars on that womens face wasn't it?

Tattoo's look good. I don't think they look good when people go over the top with them like the two images above. ^
(2009-06-19, 01:17 PM)Combo Wrote: [ -> ]He was the guy who tattood them 56 whatever stars on that womens face wasn't it?

I really lol'd when I read about that...

Tattoos are heavily cultural, as KuJoe points out. It's an expression of who and what you are.

I have a few on my forearm, and are quite personal really. I don't expect anybody else to understand them (or the reasons I got them).
[Image: Tattoos10.jpg] Big Grin
Pages: 1 2