MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x]Country Flags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
You cant. MyBBcodes owns the plugin. Thus you cant get it for free.
(2010-07-07, 08:13 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]You cant. MyBBcodes owns the plugin. Thus you cant get it for free.

I know that I can't, I only say that STOP spaming saying sites of plugins each time that Someone ask.
But that is it's official site.
(2010-07-07, 04:56 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-06, 03:14 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]Go to mybbcodes.com and it's a premium plugin.

Please stop of say. "Go to xxx and is premium" please.
---

I got it now in MyBBcentral, but really needs to be free Confused

(2010-07-10, 03:18 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]
(2010-07-07, 08:13 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]You cant. MyBBcodes owns the plugin. Thus you cant get it for free.

I know that I can't, I only say that STOP spaming saying sites of plugins each time that Someone ask.

First, i have to tell you that the only place to get this Babjusi plugin is at MyBBCodes.com and it is the only one not available for now, because i have to work on it first. So if you still need it, you have to contact me on my site!

Second, TommyK was only responding to your post asking for this plugin, so please do not blame him for posting the correct answer...

Dodgy
(2010-07-07, 04:56 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]Please stop of say. "Go to xxx and is premium" please.

People are trying to help you with the proper link in order to download the plugin since you did ask how to get it.

(2010-07-07, 04:56 PM)alvarorojas4 Wrote: [ -> ]but really needs to be free Confused

Its one of the 150 plugins that arent free! Obviously he has some FREE PLUGINS and Paid PLUGINS which he wants to make a bit of money As part of the work and his time.

I know the Plug-in Coder myself personally and He provides THE BEST technical support I've ever seen and encountered in a long time!

Maybe it wasn't worth his time to give away this specific plugin for free but for $5 for over 150 plugins, I think thats a great deal, if you ask anyone. Wink
Just revert this plugin back to the original state Big Grin
http://community.mybb.com/thread-63080.h...ight=state

you will find the original plugin with flags in the archive...need look, it's here alright

As for this being a paid plugin it was originally released for free, Babs only updated some code to 1.4
Also quite illegal. The license and terms of use state you can't get it for free. I expect you posting this will innevitably get the data removed Smile
Why LMAO it's a valid post!

have i hit a nerve or something

Least you can do is 'Donate it back to mybb.com'

If my post is removed i will want to know why
What i mean is, intentionally circumventing the license agreement is illegal. Thus MyBB should remove any data regarding it form the archives.
(2010-07-12, 10:06 PM)Tommyk Wrote: [ -> ]What i mean is, intentionally circumventing the license agreement is illegal. Thus MyBB should remove any data regarding it form the archives.

Circumventing who's licence? Zahers or Techex

Can you show me the licence agreement? Babjusi gave permission for this one to be converted to state flags, I cannot see anything that says it cannot be converted back

So now this plugin is owned and sold by myBBcodes, thats strange because it says this in the original plugin

/**
* Country Flag in Postbit
* Copyright TECHEX - The Site
* http://www.thetechex.net
*/

Anyway your missing the point, are you saying it's ok to take other peoples hard work, adjust a few lines of code then make it a paid plugin? because that's what has happened here

Does MyBBcodes (or even babjusi) have permission from Zaher to exclusively redistribute a paid version

:P
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5