MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Release 1.4.x]Country Flags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
I really think that i must shime in here...

First the plugin is actually not available on MyBBCodes because it needed some modifications and it would be one of the two Babjusi plugins made available for free when it will be completed.

But when you write "So now this plugin is owned and sold by myBBcodes", this is not true, because it was not available even for subscribers since i acquired Babjusi plugins.

Honestly there were three plugins from Babjusi that were excluded on MyBBCodes.com, the "State Flags Plugin", the "Country Flags" and the "Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list". The two first ones because they had to eventualy be moved in a free section and the last one that will never be available because "This plugin is against our ethics, as we will not provide any plugin that will surely be used to lie in statistics or doing anything dishonest...".

So i hope that these explanations will aleviate any tensions here.
(2010-07-13, 02:01 PM)exdiogene Wrote: [ -> ]I really think that i must shime in here...

First the plugin is actually not available on MyBBCodes because it needed some modifications and it would be one of the two Babjusi plugins made available for free when it will be completed.

But when you write "So now this plugin is owned and sold by myBBcodes", this is not true, because it was not available even for subscribers since i acquired Babjusi plugins.

Honestly there were three plugins from Babjusi that were excluded on MyBBCodes.com, the "State Flags Plugin", the "Country Flags" and the "Real and fake users at the 24 hour users online list". The two first ones because they had to eventualy be moved in a free section and the last one that will never be available because "This plugin is against our ethics, as we will not provide any plugin that will surely be used to lie in statistics or doing anything dishonest...".

So i hope that these explanations will aleviate any tensions here.

quote from yourself:
------------------------------------------------
First, i have to tell you that the only place to get this Babjusi plugin is at MyBBCodes.com
(that require a paid sub yes) ...well not now as you be releasing it for free as stated
Now your claiming the 'State flags' plugin as well?
- state flags is already posted here> you unlikely get it removed by mybb staff

As for the real and fake user plugin no plugin is needed as its a 10 second lang edit (i will supply the edit info soon )

best thing you can do exdiogene is post the country flags back here as you seem to 'own' this plugin illegally before someone else modifies zaher's original plugin again to 1.6

ps: i personally do not need country flags even tho i have it
(2010-07-13, 02:47 PM)crypt Wrote: [ -> ]quote from yourself:
First, i have to tell you that the only place to get this Babjusi plugin is at MyBBCodes.com
(that require a paid sub yes) ...well not now as you be releasing it for free as stated
Now your claiming the 'State flags' plugin as well?
- state flags is already posted here> you unlikely get it removed by mybb staff

As for the real and fake user plugin no plugin is needed as its a 10 second lang edit (i will supply the edit info soon )

best thing you can do exdiogene is post the country flags back here as you seem to 'own' this plugin illegaly before someone else modifies zaher's original plugin again to 1.6

ps: i personally do not need country flags even tho i have it

Concerning the "(that require a paid sub yes)", you are wrong about the fact that all plugins from MyBBCodes.com need a subscription to download them. We have multiple sections having Plugins, Themes and MyCodes. Only few sections are for subscribers only, all the rest is free.

About the residual Babjusi plugins still available on MyBB.com that i purchased the copyrights and redistribution rights, i tried to contact "That_guy" and "Babjusi" about those to get them deleted. But unfortunately i was not able to reach them for more than a month...

Concerning the "country flags", i do NOT 'own' this plugin illegally as you wrote previously, unless Babjusi was owning it illegally himself and it would need to be prooven. If any plugin author can supply me the proof that Babjusi had no rights to own the plugin i will simply delete it from MyBBCodes.com, until then it will still be waiting to be transfered to a FREE section later.

I really do not know what you try to achieve here "crypt" but i have a strange feeling that you are "trolling"...

Dodgy
''trolling'' hell no - if i had not intervened you and your mybbcodes buddies still be flying the 'subscribe to mybbcodes.com' flag all the way

Now you have been busted you don't like it - none of you

PS - IF YOU WANT HIT THE 'REPORT BUTTON' DO IT!!!
@crypt - Please keep this thread on topic otherwise you may be warned.
You don't understand me.
I'M SUSCRIBER IN MYBBCENTRAL. In MyBBcentral exist other plugin that makes the same thing, I get it Legally.
And sorry for create a discussion Confused
This plugin is now maintained by MyBB Codes, if you require support or have questions about this plugin please go there.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5