MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't change 'Board Settings' or anything else in ACP
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Hi There, I just installed MyBB to test it and can't seem to change anything in the admin control panel. The permissions in /inc/settings.php is set to 0666.

When I go to my Admin CP >> Board Settings >> Change >> General Configuration, I can't change the General Configuration and I also can't add new forum boards. It just refreshes like it was added and nothing...
Double check to make sure all files are chmod correctly per install instructions.
Also if login logout issue persist Feel Free to consult this Document
I am not having login / logout issues. Just can't make changes in ACP.

I double checked all CHMOD and is correct:

/inc/config.php 666
/inc/settings.php 666
/cache/ 777
/cache/themes/ 777
/uploads/ 777
/uploads/avatars/ 777
What version of mybb are you using ?
I just did a fresh install of 1.4.7 yesterday. I am using default theme and no plugins. Straight from the box mybb system.

Also, I just updated these permissions and still no luck:

./admin/backups/ 777
./inc/languages/english/*all files* 666
./inc/languages/english/admin/*all files* 666
MrSandMan, feel free to PM me an Administrator login and I'll take a look.
Try to install mybb 1.4.4 and upgrade to 1.4.7 .. Yesterday I install 1.4.7 and I have same problem Wink.
(2009-06-23, 09:06 AM)manhst Wrote: [ -> ]Try to install mybb 1.4.4 and upgrade to 1.4.7 .. Yesterday I install 1.4.7 and I have same problem Wink.

I sent Tommy my login details. I'm sure if this problem is happening to other folks, the MyBB team is gonna want to get the bug resolved.
Doesn't sound like a bug, haven't heard of many people having nothing save, and when people have had it, it was a host issue, mod_security IIRC.
Pages: 1 2 3