MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: AmazingBoard | Showcase
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
(2009-06-23, 08:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, I imagine most people using Macs will be using Safari ...
That's what I thought too, but for my surprise, I've found that many people with mac use Firefox... I'm unsure why, Safari is really good IMO.

Probably I won't be able to make the site stretch so much... due the sidebar (you know sidebars aren't usually fluid).
Where's the forum powered by MyBB located at? I believe it's a requirement... Rolleyes
(2009-06-24, 12:30 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Where's the forum powered by MyBB located at? I believe it's a requirement... Rolleyes

maybe you should read the entire post
Oh, I see what you did thar.
Well the showcase description says you can show of your own site as well - as long as it's running MyBB. Which would be the same thing as showing off your MyBB. It confuses me to no end.

I figure as long as there are no forums running on the site it's fine to be here. And if you do decide to run some forums at your site then it will have to be MyBB or it cannot belong here.

Your site looks great.
You could be a lawyer Toungue Thanks for letting me post this here. And if I ever install a forum, it would be MyBB Wink

Thanks!
My bad. The site does look great though, good luck with it!
Thanks Scoutie. BTW, would you submit your site? it looks pretty good!
I sure will within the next few days! Got a busy week, and I'm on iPod touch right now Big Grin
(2009-06-23, 08:54 PM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-23, 08:41 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]BTW, I imagine most people using Macs will be using Safari ...
That's what I thought too, but for my surprise, I've found that many people with mac use Firefox... I'm unsure why, Safari is really good IMO.

Probably I won't be able to make the site stretch so much... due the sidebar (you know sidebars aren't usually fluid).

I have one and haven't opened safari in years....
Its fugly...

But really nice site, but this has no discussion at all? so people can't comment on new projects that aren't their yet right?
Pages: 1 2 3