MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Michael Jackson is dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hey i didn't say any of them
(2009-06-26, 09:31 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-26, 09:27 PM)Joshua Mayer Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-26, 12:11 PM)Tomm M Wrote: [ -> ]I admit it's quite sad the world has lost a great musician, but my first reaction was "Oh my... I can't wait for the jokes...".

Shy

The first joke I heard was "Michael Jackson wants to be melted down and made into a playstation so kids can still play with him".

My friends facebook thing says "Micheal jackson didn't die from a heart attack, he died from eating 12 year old (pea)nuts....

I heard that one as well.

(2009-06-26, 10:14 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Wow, you guys are horrible.

I am just saying a joke I have heard...
Well, don't tell us the stupid jokes.
Ha.
Some people take things too seriously nowadays.
Calm down a bit.. jeez. They said they didn't say them, don't get crappy with them. Simple as that.
You're going to incur some responsibility for relaying those sorts of things.

I agree 100%. You're better off not repeating any of these cruel jokes, especially when the man is dead.
Updates say foul play could gave been at hand.
(2009-06-26, 11:41 PM)Killswitch2 Wrote: [ -> ]

I agree 100%. You're better off not repeating any of these cruel jokes, especially when the man is dead.

Ok. I apologise to everyone who was offended by those jokes. I was just telling that the jokes had started and that was one that I had heard. I never said I found the jokes funny. I am a fan of MJ, so I don't wish to insult him.
Back on topic. RIP MJ.
I hate it when a celeb dies, EVERYONE thinks it was because of drugs.
"ZOMGWTF must of been drugs!!!!!!11!1!1!"
Seriously? Jeez.. I can't stand the tabloids.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7