MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Michael Jackson is dead
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I heared one thing about him that some of his releatives were against him due to the fact that he accepts Islam...!

Does any one hear about this ?
(2009-06-27, 02:19 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]I heared one thing about him that some of his releatives were against him due to the fact that he accepts Islam...!

never heard that.
(2009-06-27, 03:23 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-27, 02:19 PM)ghazal Wrote: [ -> ]I heared one thing about him that some of his releatives were against him due to the fact that he accepts Islam...!

never heard that.

In 2003 (Perhaps) I heared something similar to this news, and I remembered that he announce this accepting of Islam on media too..!
R.I.P. Michael. The world lost a great icon and legend.
(2009-06-27, 04:21 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-06-27, 03:19 AM)Dalton Wrote: [ -> ]I hate it when a celeb dies, EVERYONE thinks it was because of drugs.
"ZOMGWTF must of been drugs!!!!!!11!1!1!"
Seriously? Jeez.. I can't stand the tabloids.

well it usually is because of drugs (and appears to be in this case)

Well his last injection of a painkiller was Pethidine (Demerol) which is a mighty painkiller. Its usually used when giving birth not quite so sure why he was taking. Stress alone isn't a good enough reason to prescribe someone "Demerol". There is a rumor he was taking other medication as well which could of led him to a full cardiac arrest but an injection of Naloxone (Narcan) can help reverse the effects and lets the patent be able to breath.

Some people have different views on how he died. Mainly the two scenarios for Michael Jackson were Stress and Drug Abuse (Overdoses and Addiction) but if you think about it carefully it would be both were the stress of these concerts (As he wanted to perform great to his children and fans) had but pressure on him and he decided that these painkillers could help him so he most likely upped his dosage which most likely led to the full cardiac arrest.

(2009-06-27, 07:51 AM)polarbear541 Wrote: [ -> ]The UK had 50 concerts book at the 02 arena in London.

They were due to start in a couple of weeks and most were sold out. So the concert organisers will (have to) be offering refunds.

Hmm that's going to cause trouble the whole venue maybe and could be in trouble. Only 11 shows were insured for this type of disaster. So the rest of the shows ticket money will come from there pockets. Its been said that most of the money has been spent already on promotional campaigns and the set plus they have 50 dates to fill up now.
Jag weren't you going?
(2009-06-30, 05:16 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Jag weren't you going?

Well I was going to. I've got the money back for the tickets but I wished I queued up to get them so I can actually get a ticket but I bought them online. Would of been a great souvenir for the concert that wasn't meant to be!
And that ticket would have been worth a large sum atm.
Poor guy, most of his life he was looked upon as a monster.
Nobody looked at him as a great musician and dancer.
Who can sing with a hiccup and do the moonwalk + the 45 degree lean.
We've all been insulting him for having a skin condition.
Anyways, he was a great artist, just saying.
They looked at him as a musician and dancer when he first started, but when those scandals happend people started looking at him differently.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7