MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyMech Released
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
(2009-07-02, 08:12 PM)faviouz Wrote: [ -> ]You could make more buttons for different plugins and add them to an 'extra' folder in the download package. I'm pretty sure you can come up with different buttons, and there are a few plugins which include buttons. Just an idea..

I did include the PSD for that reason Smile
Thank you Smile
[Image: 33876767.png]

where is that image?

also, when i right click the broken one and open in new tab, it just redirects to the forum home page.
(2009-07-04, 08:40 AM)williamsoft man Wrote: [ -> ][Image: 33876767.png]

where is that image?

also, when i right click the broken one and open in new tab, it just redirects to the forum home page.

That is where you avatar is suppose to be
Yes it's the avatar, in Chorome don't work.
I can't see it two and the mod-cp and admin and all... in that blue box on the other side of the avatar, (the after problem=
Would be very nice if you could get the rounded corners effect in IE as well. Smile
Idk if it's even worth the effort. I mean, Microsoft had the option of adding that capability, but no.

I can use that JavaScript method, but idk if I will.
(2009-07-04, 02:57 PM)legendz Wrote: [ -> ]Yes it's the avatar, in Chorome don't work.
I can't see it two and the mod-cp and admin and all... in that blue box on the other side of the avatar, (the after problem=

It works perfect for me in Chrome
(2009-07-04, 04:03 PM)Scoutie44 Wrote: [ -> ]Idk if it's even worth the effort. I mean, Microsoft had the option of adding that capability, but no.

I can use that JavaScript method, but idk if I will.

I think it would be worth it. Too many around here doing themes who neglect what is STILL the most popular used browser and thus would be nice to see something like this working on both FF and IE especially on this great theme.
Okay, I'll try something in a lil' while.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6