MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Help Upgrading
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Ive looked at the wiki and followed its instructions but every time i go to "www.yourdmain.com/forumfolder/install/upgrade.php" (with everything filled in of course) it leads me to this page:

http://ifastnet.com/notify/1.php

So would someone please be able to upgrade for me?
You'd only really be getting that if your files aren't all in the right place... can you printscreen your ./install/ folder in your FTP/file manager??
Ok here it is;

[Image: 2rmsg0p.jpg]
You won't be able to run it with the lock file still there... make sure you have everything in the resources folder too, and also CHMOD the resources folder to 755, it's currently 751.
Im still getting the same error
delete the lock file
But when the lock file isnt there I cant access my forum, its an Error (40)
Yes, but you cannot run the script with it there... the lock file is to stop it being run by anybody else, if you want to run it, you need to remove the lock file... you only remove it when you need to actually run the upgrade script.
ok thanks, and then do i leave the other files there or do i move them?
Well, once the upgrade completes the lock file should be added again, you can either leave it like that, or delete the ./install/ folder, it's up to you.
Pages: 1 2