MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Skin Creation
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Rates
My rates are very dependent on the theme, so it ranges from $20 to $50.
All payments are made AFTER you see the live demo and before I send over the package.
Themes are protected and put in a zip file to ensure maximum security.
All payments are made via PayPal.

Time Frame
I complete themes at a maximum of 1 week, with occasional exceptions.
Most of the time, I complete in 1-2 days, which is case for most themes.

Example
Examples are here: http://www.demo.da0.org
My most recent works include My Price Savings and ZonePSP.
I have made over 20 themes, most available on the demo, if you do not wish to, I won't include your theme on my demo.

Included
I include custom rank images (free per request), all buttons, all images, XML file, and ownership rights (including modification rights).
I do not allow redistribution, unless it's a special situation.

Contact
MSN: infranight[at]discussadmin.com
Email: infranight[at]discussadmin.com
PM me here, or at www.discussadmin.com
(2009-07-06, 07:07 PM)Infranight Wrote: [ -> ]I do not allow redistribution, unless it's a special situation.

May I ask why not?
If I payed 50$ from the theme why aren't I allowed to redistribute if I have the ownership for the theme? Smile

Nice offer by the way... good luck!

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
I did allow redistribution, but many times, people remove the copyrights, redistribute as their own, and charge money.
So that's why I took out that license, but there is the "under special cases", which is applicable for Black 2.0 and Red 2.0, which is redistributed at MyBB Studios.
I Recommend Kyle,

He is a good designer and support you as well Wink

Regards.
Thanks, I also design for redistribution and bulk designing (e.g. 10-15 themes for $200)
I would personally suggest $10 up front because paypal allows refunds and free transfers for personal accounts.
(2009-07-13, 04:15 PM)ahero4heor Wrote: [ -> ]I would personally suggest $10 up front because paypal allows refunds and free transfers for personal accounts.

Still not helping you at all.
Besides if you can prove you have delivered the service paypal won't chargeback.
@ahero4heor
I don't think it's very ethic to charge an upfront fee.
I personally prefer that people are happy with the theme, then send over the payment.
But that's just my opinion.

@2KH
Almost done with on/off/offlock icons.
What works well for me as i do a lot of web design over the internet is send them a .jpg proof of the design (if you design them in photoshop/gimp first then slice them) and take half payment when they are happy with the proof and then the other half when you are finished coding it and have sent it to them.
Thanks, but with a demo site, it can also work as a portfolio.
And I don't use PS to design first Toungue
Btw, I have reconstructed the structure of all my themes.
Now they also come with a license that allows for redistribution.
Pages: 1 2