MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Free, Un-released Nickelback song...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
with the download of IE8!

Source: http://ie8-nickelback.com/
the worst deal in the history of mankind
Not a bad idea. i should try with linux XD
darn it doesn't
First a £10,000 prize, now a song?? Toungue

You notice how no other browsers need to be sold like this, people will just... use them... Toungue
Yes like Flock.... Firefox Opera...
(2009-07-06, 10:42 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]the worst deal in the history of mankind
Rolleyes

(2009-07-06, 10:46 PM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]Not a bad idea. i should try with linux XD
darn it doesn't
Haha, pwn3d.

(2009-07-06, 10:47 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]First a £10,000 prize, now a song?? Toungue

You notice how no other browsers need to be sold like this, people will just... use them... Toungue
Huh?
WOW this is really sad xD
Seems to me they IE appeals to a certain "Nickleback" demographic then Toungue hmmm
I find it sad that it's promotion for IE8, not Nickelback.
(2009-07-07, 01:56 AM)Tom Loveric Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-06, 10:47 PM)MattRogowski Wrote: [ -> ]First a £10,000 prize, now a song?? Toungue

Huh?

Well, I don't see any other browser having to be given some sort of incentive to download, first there was a £10,000 prize for people who used IE8, now you get a song with IE8, but no other browsers need to give away prizes to get people to download them.
Pages: 1 2 3 4