MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Community Awards
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since i know you guys don't use plugins, you should make

MyBB Community Awards!

Which each month reconises Users (and team members) who go above and beyond the call of their duty to help others.

Catogories can include,

Best Personality (For some reason i can see BB winning this one alot)
Team

Helping Hands
Team

Most Dedicated User
Team

Best User
Team

Most Contributive Member
Team

Best Free Pluginer
Paid

Best Free Themer
Paid

MyBB Legend
Good idea but a lot of work Toungue.
To make a new forum and to make polls once a month?
I don't see the point. We have the mentors group to recognize members that have an outstanding knowledge and history with MyBB. After a while, we'll run out of team members to nominate. We don't change our staff every month.
This might be some sort of inspiration for users to provide more quality on their aports for the site. The idea could work, but with an awards system, not groups Toungue It'd become a mess
i am the mybb legend

no need for a poll

edit: actually this honor probably goes to ghazal
(2009-07-07, 01:05 AM)combus Wrote: [ -> ]This might be some sort of inspiration for users to provide more quality on their aports for the site. The idea could work, but with an awards system, not groups Toungue It'd become a mess

I never said groups just something to put in your sig. and then take the team let them compete with the users
(2009-07-07, 01:09 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]i am the mybb legend

no need for a poll

edit: actually this honor probably goes to ghazal

had to lol
(2009-07-07, 12:43 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]To make a new forum and to make polls once a month?

Oh! I thought it would just be done by the staff. Never mind then Toungue.
I certainly reject this proposition actually.

If you are good member, then all knows that, If you are active member then all knows that, and all other 'awards' are alike.

MyBB is community based forum, If the Admins starts such competition then It will certainly drops into a Fighting for the Rank ..!

Also no need to change the staff in each and every month..! would you like this to become a Kid Game, as Now this member is in our Team and then that member is in our team.

Reject sorry
I don't think it would really change any ghazal. As the good members as you say don't really care about getting a title. It's going to be the people that don't know enough yet that are going to whine and cry when they don't win Toungue.
Pages: 1 2