MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Lethal Zone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
(2009-07-09, 06:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Another general board in the world with no interesting features or content ...
Do you have a bad week or why are you always so negative?
Stop quarreling please Wink

BTT
Nice logo and nice theme you have there, I'd personally suggest to remove the shoutbox until the forum grows - people might use the shoutbox for posting instead of the forum.

Topics you got are interesting and you seem to have some friends there, keep coming Smile

Lennart Sauter

Quote:There is not only one exception... there are many. And then we call it a rule.
DJ Sorrow
(2009-07-10, 09:38 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-09, 06:22 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [ -> ]Another general board in the world with no interesting features or content ...

Yes, pointing out obvious problems is definitely quarreling. Would you stop hounding me just to complain about my complaints?
(2009-07-10, 09:38 PM)Lennart Sauter Wrote: [ -> ]

BTT
Nice logo and nice theme you have there, I'd personally suggest to remove the shoutbox until the forum grows - people might use the shoutbox for posting instead of the forum.

Topics you got are interesting and you seem to have some friends there, keep coming Smile

Lennart Sauter

Quote:There is not only one exception... there are many. And then we call it a rule.
DJ Sorrow

I thank you all for the feedbacks, including the negative ones. My members seem to enjoy all the plugins I provide for them, and they love using the sb to talk about stuff that is otherwise considered spam, or is too short to post.

I have told my members that all the movies/games will be moved to a different site of mine, due to Google's policies on piracy.
Quote:I have told my members that all the movies/games will be moved to a different site of mine, due to Google's policies on piracy.

Then i doubt you will get any support here . . . .
Pages: 1 2