MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Garagedoorforums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Well i thought i would give MyBB a go,and so far very impressed..easy backend and very easy to navigate.
For the moment i've kepted the original theme..and adding plugins as i go,i work within the garage door industry and wanted to give something back.
Please take a look its in early stages but thought i should let other users see Wink
<snip>

Thanks
While I congrat you on figuring out install and stuff I must admit I sort of giggled at the content. What inspires you to make a forum about garage doors?
Lol! I agree man! Even though you hate me. This is hilarious!
ROFL... I wish you the best of luck and i sincerely hope your site is a sucess. I have noticed a serious gap in the community market right where your site lies so i can only immaging the wealth of success you will gain from exploiting this gap. Garage doors, finally!
Why have you been waiting!
(2009-07-10, 12:21 AM)labrocca Wrote: [ -> ]While I congrat you on figuring out install and stuff I must admit I sort of giggled at the content. What inspires you to make a forum about garage doors?

Hey, at least it's REAL unique. Unlike the hundreds of showcase threads that advertise "general", or "gaming" forums.

I wish you luck with your site, pete.
Quote:Hey, at least it's REAL unique. Unlike the hundreds of showcase threads that advertise "general", or "gaming" forums.

I totally agree with that.
I get a white page
Very interesting topic indeed, now I know where to go when I can't open my garage Big Grin

You should get a fitting theme - a garage door could look like forums...

Something like that could be interesting:
[attachment=14683]
(Image copyright http://www.schmidt-container.com/garage_...chmidt.htm )

Kind regards
Lennart Sauter
aww am I the only one that can't view the forum?
Pages: 1 2 3