MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Download] MyBB Statistics Signature
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Awesome!!! Big Grin

So, we can use a Task for make the update each hour!

I see what I can do...

Regards...
If you use this cache version: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-526...#pid372556
you don't need a task to update the cache file. the cache file will update automatically if it's too old and someone try to view the signature in browser. Wink
(2009-07-11, 09:53 AM)querschlaeger Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-11, 02:40 AM)T0m Wrote: [ -> ]How do you make user stats on this? like for each users?

Don't know what you mean exactly... What should be inside the image if it's a personal user signature? The posts of this user? The online time of this user? The only status? What should not stand inside if? The total posts, the threads (...)?

Username:
Rep:
I made a really enhanced and modifid own version: http://community.mybboard.net/thread-52816.html

Sorry, but my version can not upgrade the one in this thread because it's too different and will go an other way without an pre created image.
Can someone close this thread? There's no point for it even being here. :/
What php code i should remove to remove forum url from that sig? Its really annoying me!
(2009-07-13, 04:24 AM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]Can someone close this thread? There's no point for it even being here. :/

There is! This Statistics Signature here uses an real background image and my doens't use one. Wink
(2009-07-10, 07:34 PM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]I figured I'd post this to show the possibilities of the code presented here:

[Image: ookasig.php]
How do you make it!!
(2009-07-13, 12:13 PM)Blues Wrote: [ -> ]
(2009-07-10, 07:34 PM)Ooka Wrote: [ -> ]I figured I'd post this to show the possibilities of the code presented here:

[Image: ookasig.php]
How do you make it!!

Yeah, How?
I made it in Photoshop.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7